Launch413 Startup School
Startup School takes a cohort of startups through an intensive, Accelerator-style curriculum with direct coaching and support.
- Learn Faster - The Launch413 curriculum combined with direct coaching from Paul Silva helps you develop and test your ideas far faster than you could on your own.
- Gain Confidence - The six months of classes allows you to dive deeper than you can in a typical accelerator so you come out with more evidence and support for all aspects of your venture.
- Ready to Make The Call - By the end you'll have enough evidence to make The Call: Go full time? Quit/keep your day job? You'll know.
Cost & Commitment
- Time - Startup School meets once a month for six months. Class sessions are 2-3 hours each. Homework totals about 10 hours a week.
- Money - The tuition is offered on a sliding scale from $1k to $3k per team.
- Committed - As this is a cohort-driven program, your peers are a critical part of the value proposition. Therefore we need teams that can commit to the full requirements of the program.
- Scalable - Ambition for benevolent world domination :).
- Coachable - Willing to take advice.
- #LovinglyCritical - Capable of taking and delivering tough news, but doing it with kindness and respect.
Talk to Paul
If you are interested in learning more about Launch413's Startup School, Contact Us.